Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Bogie MKV
Rig Library for TH-U
Bogie MKV is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreates the sound of an authentic Mesa Boogie Mark V* loaded with 6L6 and EL34 tubes. Choptones engineers captured different tones using multiple combinations of amp settings, cabinets, microphones, and overdrive pedals, in order to provide a wide range of tones.
The Bogie MKV library contains 149 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Mesa Boogie 4x12s loaded with Celestion V30 and C90
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 1x12s loaded with Eminence MS12 and Electrovoice EV12L (Mark II vintage speakers)
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Randall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Engl 4x12s loaded with Celestion V60 and V30
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12T75 and G12M Greenback
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Fender Showman Cab loaded with JBL D130
- Fender Twin Cab loaded with Jensen C12N
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Modified SM57
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160
- AKG C414
- Coles 4038
- Neumann U87, U47, KM84
- Sennheiser MD421, MD409, MD441
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- Mesa Boogie Flux Five
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Ibanez TS808
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.