Odeholm Audio The Inferno Bass
Virtual Bass Instrument for Kontakt
THE INFERNO BASS is an extensively sampled Dingwall Combustion virtual bass instrument for Native Instruments' Kontakt 5. With this instrument, Impact Studios wanted to capture the ferocity and intensity provided by one of the world's leading instrument developers. To do that, they spent an insane amount of time ensuring every step of the process met the standards the instrument deserved. The result? A red-hot bass sound that lights a fire right in the centre of your mix.
- Badass UI
- Powerful Tone in Zero Time
- Down, Up and Alt-Picking Keyswitches
- Four mix-ready channels: Sub, Clean, Grit and DI
- Additional Functionality: 3-speed Slides and Dead Notes
- Complains less than your actual bass player.
- Note Range: C0 to F3.
- 4,377 samples, 10x Round Robin per articulation.
- Required disk space (unpacked): DI: 2.46GB, PRO: 6.23GB
The DI (Direct In) is an entirely dry and clean bass guitar signal; polished and ready for processing. Run it through plugins or outboard as you would with a real bass guitar, and mix to your heart's content.
The PRO (Processed) harnesses Buster's signature bass guitar sound, with separately mixable dials for Sub, Clean and Grit channels. Take a fully realised bass sound and tweak it to fit your mix, or load it into your songwriting template for effortless tone at the click of a button.
Requires Kontakt v5.5 or later (sold separately). Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode (15-minute timeout).