Odeholm Audio Fatal Snares
Snare Sample Library in Kontakt Full and Slate Trigger Formats
Fatal Snares don't just pack a punch, they deliver an all-out deathblow.
These highly sought-after snares come in three tunings per shell (along with the option to adjust pitch) and are compatible with both Slate Trigger and the full versions of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8 and above.
Each snare comes in a raw and processed variant.
Start from scratch with the drum's natural tone. Our raw samples empower you to create your own signature sound by blending six mic options together. These options include:
- 2x Snare Top Mics
- 1x Snare Bottom Mic
- 1x Stereo Overheads
- 1x Stereo Room
- 1x Mono Room
Switch to the processed version of each shell to harness the power of Buster's personal EQ and compression choices. With just two faders controlling the direct and room sounds, we've made sure it's super easy to get a jaw-breaking snare sound in just a few clicks.
- Taiwan BP 14 x 6 (Low)
- Taiwan BP 14 x 6 (Mid)
- Taiwan BP 14 x 6 (High)
- Chicago Witchcraft 14 x 8 (Low)
- Chicago Witchcraft 14 x 8 (Mid)
- Chicago Witchcraft 14 x 8 (High)
- Swiss Maple Custom 14 x 8 (Low)
- Swiss Maple Custom 14 x 8 (Mid)
- Swiss Maple Custom 14 x 8 (High)
- Swiss Aluminium Custom 14 x 7 (Low)
- Swiss Aluminium Custom 14 x 7 (Mid)
- Swiss Aluminium Custom 14 x 7 (High)
- Even Harder
- 5760 samples
- 10x round-robin per articulation.
- NKI for Kontakt Full 5.8 or later
- TCI for Slate Trigger 2
This product requires the full version of Kontakt V5.8 or later. Fatal Snares will run in demo mode only if you're using Kontakt Player, although you can work around this by printing the audio before it times out.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8 and above (Not Kontakt Player) for NKIs, Steven Slate Trigger 2 for TCIs