Odeholm Audio The Avalanche Bass
Virtual Bass Instrument for Kontakt
THE AVALANCHE BASS is an extensively sampled Dingwall 6-string ABXXX virtual bass instrument for Native Instruments' Kontakt 5. As Impact Studios' second venture into sampled bass, they honed their focus on impeccable sound quality and effortless functionality. This process was a true labor of love, with every single sample meticulously cut and edited by hand to ensure only the finest resulting quality. The result? A bass sound that's become the gold standard for modern metal.
- Awesome UI
- Insane Tone in zero time
- Down, Up and Alt-Picking Keyswitches
- Four mix-ready channels: Sub, Clean, Grit and DI
- Additional Functionality: 3-speed Slides and Dead Notes
- More than 4,200 hand-edited Samples
- Makes it tough to justify your bass player's position in the band
- Note Range: C0 to F3
- 4,320 samples, 10x Round Robin per articulation.
- Required disk space (unpacked): DI: 1.26GB, PRO: 4.62GB
The DI (Direct In) is an entirely dry and clean bass guitar signal; polished and ready for processing. Run it through plugins or outboard as you would with a real bass guitar, and mix to your heart's content.
The PRO (Processed) harnesses Buster's signature bass guitar sound, with separately mixable dials for Sub, Clean and Grit channels. Take a fully realised bass sound and tweak it to fit your mix, or load it into your songwriting template for effortless tone at the click of a button.
Requires Kontakt v5.5 or later (sold separately). Please note that the free Kontakt Player only offers support in Demo Mode (15-minute timeout).