Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs
Program Equalizer Plugin
Includes the legendary Pultec Mid-Range Equalizer MEQ-5 and the well-known Pultec Program Equalizer EQP-1A into a single high-quality plugin, the Pulse-Tec EQs.
The PulseTec EQs sections can be enabled or disabled individually or used simultaneously for full-range analog equalizations. We added an analog preamp section which adds Input Level and Output Level controls as well as a simple 'Clipper' limiter at the master output section.
The Pulse-Tec MEQ-5 Mid-Range Equalizer section is designed to add Body and Presence to your recorded tracks, Highlight or subdue a vocalist where the vocal is already mixed with the orchestra, improve the quality of voices by alternating their fundamental and overtone relationships.
The Pulse-Tec EQP-1A Equalizer section will add a wide range of equalization curves provided makes it possible to boost the very low or very high-frequency notes of the orchestra without 'muddying up' the middle register instruments. Continuously variable controls permit changing the amount of the equalization or sustained tones without a step in level or noise.
- Pulse-Tec MEQ-5 section modeled from the legendary Pultec Mid-Range MEQ-5
- Vintage Switch - Designed to add the 'Soul' of the original hardware used for modeling
- Pulse-Tec EQP-1A section modeled from the legendary Pultec Equalizer EQP-1A
- Pre-Amplifier PRE-2S
- Clipper Switch: Overload 'Clipper' soft knee limiter
- Input: -18 to +18 dB input level control
- Output: -18 to +18 dB output level control
- Vintage VU Meters with IN/OUT selector
- On/Off Switch (Bypass the PULSE-TEC EQs)
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.