Nomad Factory Echoes
Tape Delay Plugin
Echoes is a new Analog Echo Box plug-in designed to give you the warmth and richness of classic vintage delay effects.
Following the philosophy behind Nomad Factory's hit Magnetic plug-in, Echoes not only sounds amazing but it is designed to be very easy to use.
Nomad Factory's Echoes features 5 classic analog delay effects all in one plug-in:
- PLX-1: Based on Maestro Echoplex 1, the original Tube-based tape delay effect
- PLX-3: Based on Maestro Echoplex 3, a transistor-based tape echo
- OILCAN: Based on Tel Ray Echo, a tapeless Oilcan delay/echo
- EHX-DM: Based on Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man, the most in-demand analog delay pedal ever built
- ADM-2: Based on Boss DM-2, an analog delay pedal from the early '80s
- Echo Time: Controls the time from 20 to 2000ms of analog delay.
- Panning: Center position for stereo pan, left or right causes ping pong effect.
- Echo Mode: Choose from 5 classic analog delay effects.
- Repeats: Controls the feedback amount of the delay effect.
- Mix: Controls the balance of the wet /dry signal.
- Extra Knobs: 3 additional preset knobs that change according to the currently selected mode.
- PLX-1: Wow & Flutter, Drive and Echo Level
- PLX-3: Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- EHX-DM: Mod Speed, Mod Depth and Echo Level
- OILCAN: Tone, Variation and Echo Level
- ADM-2: Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- Sync Switch: Sync your delays to your song's master tempo.
- Vintage Switch: Give your delays that vintage analog sound by filtering the repeats.
- Stereo Widener: Increases the width of the delay. Lowest setting is true mono.
- Input: Sets the input level of Echoes.
- Output: Sets the output level of Echoes.
- Power: bypasses the entire unit.
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.