Nomad Factory Cosmos
Subharmonic Generator Plugin
Cosmos is the latest addition to the Nomad Factory plug-ins collection. Cosmos is the ultimate tool for sonic enhancement and low-end fattening that will elevate the sound of your tracks to soaring new heights.
This audio sweetening plug-in faithfully emulates legendary audio hardware that is used in professional studios worldwide. Cosmos can be used in virtually any application:
- Embellish a recording or enhance single instruments
- Harmonically excite an entire mix
- Enhance any TV/Film Post-Production project
- Improve the sound of a Broadcast/Podcast
Cosmos is designed to improve clarity and punch without increasing gain, which results in a more balanced sound. The plug-in uses harmonic enhancement instead of traditional EQ boosting to bring out desirable frequencies in your audio material. Cosmos works great to improve the sound quality of any audio source, including compressed mp3 files, podcasts, and voice-over work.
Cosmos also features a tunable synth sub-generator that can give your audio a huge boost in the low-frequency department. For years, audiophiles have used this secret technique to fatten bass parts, kick drums and give mixes a thunderous bottom end. Cosmos' built-in limiter and imaging add an extra dimension of control and stereo enhancement.
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.