Nomad Factory BlueVerb DRV-2080
The Nomad Factory BlueVerb DRV-2080 is a vintage-style world-class recording studio reverb. This must-have reverb plug-in includes individual two-band equalization, as well as ambiance, decay RT60, and pre-delay controls.
Whether sweetening mono or stereo tracks or simply adding dimension to an entire mix, the BlueVerb DRV-2080 has all the flexibility you’ll need to custom craft your sound.
Intended to recreate the qualities of vintage-style digital reverbs from the 80’, the BlueVerb is nothing short of amazing.
Impressive for tracking, mixing, or mastering, the BlueVerb DRV-2080 is a well-designed, superb-sounding effects processor with a unique and attractive sound character.
- Pre-Delay control 0 to 999 ms
- Decay - RT60 : 0.50 to 10 sec
- Two Band Equalizer
- Low Frequency: +/-15dB variable from 50 Hz to 800 Hz
- High Frequency: +/-15dB variable from 1kHz to 8 kHz
- Input, Output and Mix controls
- Very low CPU usage
- Vintage easy-to-use interface
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.