Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Equalizer PEQ2B
2-band Passive Equalizer
The BT Equalizer PEQ2B recreates the sound of the classic '60s EQ. The interaction of the passive boosting and attenuating shelving EQ has been designed to bring back the life and musicality lost in the recording. The incredibly musical character of the BT Equalizer PEQ2B is the perfect choice when a truly vintage EQ sound is what your music requires. The PEQ2B is the equalizer of choice for final musical touches.
- Low-Frequency control (CPS): from 20Hz to 140 Hz
- Low Frequency Boost control: Shelf Boost, 0dB to +15dB
- Low Frequency Attenuate control: Shelf Atten. 0dB to -18dB
- High-Frequency Bandwidth control: Sharp to Broad
- High-Frequency control (KCS): from 4kHz to 16kHz
- High Frequency Boost control: Peak Boost, 0dB to +18dB
- High-Frequency Shelf Attenuate control: 5kHz, 10kHz, and 20kHz
- High Frequency Attenuate control: Shelf Attenuate, 0dB to -18dB
- Output level control (Trim)
- Peak-Limiter control
- Full automation for all parameters
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.