Nomad Factory ASP Studio Channel SC-226
Channel Strip Plugin
The Studio Channel SC-226 is a stereo channel recording plug-in, featuring a four-band equalizer, an analog "signature" optical compressor, and at the heart of the shelving and bell filters, a tube simulator and Brick-Wall peak limiter designed to reproduce the warmth of vintage recordings with unrivaled quality and realism.
The Studio Channel is a tube-style virtual equalizer/compressor. It is equally suited for delicate vocal as well as dynamic instrument recordings such as lead guitar, bass guitar, drums, and horns. The algorithm was designed to emulate the response of a high-end vintage analog equalizer/compressor.
Exceptional for tracking, mixing, or mastering, the Studio Channel recreates the warm sound qualities of its analog hardware ancestors.
- 12AX7 Tube Emulation control
- High Pass filter 18dB/octave
- Input and Output level controls
- Bass control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 24dB
- Treble control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 20dB
- Low and High mids Boost / Cut up to 18dB
- Threshold, Compression, Attach and Release controls
- Phase reverse switch
- Brick-Wall peak limiter
- Full automation for all parameters
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2