Newfangled Audio Saturate
Spectral Clipper Plugin
Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter.
Saturate's two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it.
Add up to 24 dB of overdrive without creating a "tubby" or muffled sound.
Additionally, the SHAPE control allows you to smoothly morph between hard clipping and the mathematically smoothest curve possible.
Use Saturate to overdrive individual tracks or your entire mix.
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter shows you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering show you both peak and RMS levels
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported