Musical Sampling Atelier Series: Maggie
Female Vocal Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Atelier Series Maggie is a rich, soulful legato vocal release for emotional, cinematic, and modern songwriting contexts.
Included are three vowel patches (ahh, ooo, mmm) with natural, progressive vibrato. We spent a lot of time finessing the legato transitions using a variety of post-production and programming techniques to allow Maggie’s performances to sail through smoothly.
In addition to the Emotional Legato patches, we’ve included Evermore; an evolving sustains keyswitch patch. We sourced the material from the vocal recordings and ran them through a bespoke array of hardware pedals for atmospheric, tonal sound design. Included are six presets: Promise, Afterglow, Hallowed, Abyss, Prayer, and Stardust.
- Maggie Emotional Legato – Ahh
- Maggie Emotional Legato – Ooo
- Maggie Emotional Legato – Mmm
- Evermore – Keyswitch
- Rich, soulful legato vocals for cinematic contexts
- Natural, progressive vibrato
- Non-looped performances
- Legato transitions < sustains recorded "long-style"
- Includes beautiful evolving sustains keyswitch patch
- Adjustable reverb of custom hall impulse
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 1.7 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Connect downloader
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or higher, NOT Kontakt Player
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above
- 4GB RAM or more (8GB or more recommended)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.