Musical Sampling Adventure Strings
Strings Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
Adventure Strings is the follow-up to our debut offering, Soaring Strings. Performed by the same number of players, recorded in the same room, seated in their traditional positions - both share the same performance aesthetic. Strong, passionate, and relentlessly energetic.
So why another string library with the same, familiar collection of short articulations? Well, it’s how we produced them that makes it interesting.
Shorts are normally recorded in isolation - perhaps one or two notes per bar during the recording process. This makes the editing process a snap and the end result is often satisfactory. The sane choice.
With Adventure Strings, we recorded repetition phrases; a quick succession of notes at a procured tempo. We then edited and programmed each note of that phrase to be playable, which resulted in a fetal position-incurring post-production process.
The end result is a collection of patches that now suit the context they were designed for because, well, they were recorded that way!
In addition to the shorts (spiccatos/staccatos/pizzicatos/marcatos), we’ve included trills, tremolos, sustains, keyboard-spanning Full Strings instruments and of course, our Adventure patches.
- Violins (10), Violas (6), Cellos (5), Bass (4)
- Adventure, Staccato, Spiccato, Marcatos, Pizzicatos, Trills, Tremolos & Sustains patches
- Basses include Bartok Snap
- All Strings Ensemble Patches
- Companion library to Soaring Strings
- Recorded on a scoring stage for mixing flexibility
- Sections recorded separately in traditional seating format
- Molto expressive vibrato across the upper dynamic range
- Four dynamics of sustains (pp<fff)
- True FFF sampling
- Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural
- Adjustable Humanization control
- To Silence feature for 'niente' dynamic capabilities
- Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 2.9 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
- Trills KS
- Trills KS
- Trills KS
- Snap Pizz
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.