MIA Laboratories Musiqual Red MKII
Simple EQ, Saturation, and Compression Plugin
- 31 carefully selected EQ bands
- Tube harmonic distortion
- Tube flavored compression
Musiqual Red facilitates the sound that the passionate Tube enthusiast lives for.
Musiqual Red's EQ offers 31 carefully selected bands to choose from, representing the "key" frequencies when it comes to Tube gear. Each band comes with a designated “Colour” algorithm, enhancing this unit’s character and allowing for more musical and Tube-flavoured equalization.
Similarly to the slower Tube pre-amps, Musiqual Red also tends to push sounds back, in terms of perceived depth of field.
The Harmonic Distortion component of Musiqual Red was designed to simulate the response that Tube circuits exhibit when driven "hot". It primarily introduces 2nd and 3rd order harmonics, along with some 4th order harmonics, and allows for easy control over the amount of distortion added to the signal.
Musiqual Red’s Compressor is specifically tuned to complement the Tube character of this unit. It has fixed attack and release settings and allows for easy control of the amount of compression applied to the sound.
The Musiqual tools encapsulate all the characteristics and inner workings of their analog counterparts, providing the user with a simple way to achieve the perfect combination of tone and color.
Each unit consists of a Single Band EQ -with carefully selected and tuned frequency bands-, a Harmonic Distortion component and a Compressor, recreating the sound of the much-appraised analog gear.
Red for Tube, Green for Transistor, and Blue for Class A; all creating a unique and powerful set of tools to add a warm, analog flavor to your sound, with precise control over the amount of coloration, harmonic distortion, and compression applied.
- Mac 10.7 Lion and above (64-bit only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit only)
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok USB or iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
AAX Native (64-bit), Audio Units, VST3
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.