MIA Laboratories Musiqual Green MKII
Simple EQ, Saturation, and Compression Plugin
- Soft and discrete coloration, with transparent sound
- Transistor harmonic Distortion
- Transistor – flavored Compression
Musiqual Green exhibits a strong Transistor character, providing that classical 1990's sound.
Musiqual Green's EQ provides a fairly transparent sound with Transistor flavor that is so characteristic of analog technology. The user has complete access in the 20Hz - 20kHz range, since there are no specific pre-determined bands as in the other Musiqual tools. "Colour" is soft and discrete.
Transistor or op-amp circuit amplifiers exhibit a strong component of 3rd order harmonic distortion. The Harmonic Distortion component in the Musiqual Green simulates this characteristic sound, mostly introducing odd harmonics, with the 3rd one being the most prominent. The user can precisely tune the amount of distortion added to the signal.
The Compressor present in Musiqual Green is specifically tuned to complement the Transistor character of this unit. It has fixed attack and release settings and allows for easy control of the amount of compression applied to the sound.
The Musiqual tools encapsulate all the characteristics and inner workings of their analog counterparts, providing the user with a simple way to achieve the perfect combination of tone and color.
Each unit consists of a Single Band EQ -with carefully selected and tuned frequency bands-, a Harmonic Distortion component and a Compressor, recreating the sound of the much-appraised analog gear.
Red for Tube, Green for Transistor, and Blue for Class A; all creating a unique and powerful set of tools to add a warm, analog flavor to your sound, with precise control over the amount of coloration, harmonic distortion, and compression applied.
- Mac 10.7 Lion and above (64-bit only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit only)
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok USB or iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
AAX Native (64-bit), Audio Units, VST3
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.