MIA Laboratories Mia Delay dt MKII
Digital Delay Plugin
Mia Delay Δt is a hardware-style echo/delay unit designed for both production and live performance applications.
It features intuitive, extensive control parameters with excellent sound quality and low CPU load.
It can be operated in Mono, Stereo, and Ping-Pong (aka cross-feed echo) mode, providing paired, or independent controls for each channel.
- Mono, Stereo, Ping-Pong Operation
- 0.01ms Delay time resolution
- Phase inverse option, separately on Input and Feedback
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters on input
- Link and Lock control parameters option
- BPM Sync
- 40 MIA Presets
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST3