MIA Laboratories MIA Compressor One
Compressor One is carefully designed to act like the much esteemed analog compressors of past decades, with the distinctive sound of MIA Laboratories.
Easy and simple to use, yet flexible enough to help you achieve the desired results quickly, and to speed up your workflow.
Stereo Link Operation
In Stereo Link mode, the same amount of compression is applied to both L/R channels, based on the sum of the two. With Stereo Link disabled, compression takes place independently for each channel, whilst retaining common controls for both.
Use any other channel of your mix as an input to the side-chain of MIA Compressor One.
Use the High Pass and Low Pass filters to restrict the side-chain information to the desired frequency range.
Define a certain frequency range to be compressed, while the rest of the signal remains unaffected.
Five carefully designed eq curves to add some “MIA” flavor to your sound.
Input, Output, Gain Reduction Meters
Visualize the compression process with the assistance of the input, output and gain reduction displays in either Peak or RMS mode.
34 MIA Presets
34 carefully designed MIA Presets, to achieve quick and balanced results, or to act as a perfect kick start towards your desired outcome.
Control the balance between the Dry and the compressed signal.
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or iLok 2nd generation or higher
- Windows 7 or higher (32 or 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
Supported plug-in hosts
- Pro Tools
- Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- Studio One
- FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 2
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.