Mellowmuse CS1V Console Channel
Console Emulation Plugin
CS1V brings the warmth and depth of an analog console to your tracks and mixes. Drive increases the level of saturation. Tone adjusts pre-amp character; darker and heavier in the low range anti-clockwise, and progressively brighter high-end harmonic boost clockwise. There are two selectable preamp modes: A is darker in character overall, while B has a flatter frequency response.
The default "Channel" mode is intended for mono tracks. When inserted on stereo tracks or auxes, the "Buss" setting can be used to add a subtle amount of crosstalk, as in a hardware mixer. Engaging the automatic gain control (AGC) attenuates the output to match the source volume.
The Group control allows all instances with the same number to be controlled as a group, making ensemble changes easy.
- Variable input drive and preamp tone
- Phase switch
- VU metering
- 4x oversampling
- Control multiple instance groups
- 64-bit internal processing
- Formats: 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, and AAX Native
- Version: 2.3
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 3 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3