Robotic voices, singing synthesizers, morphing between multiple audio materials. That's MVocoder, a vocoder with ultimate audio quality and extensive range of features as usual.
As versatile as it can be
MVocoder is a true analog-filter-based vocoder, which supports up to 100 bands, up to order-10 filters, a carrier/modulator band matrix, band distribution, and resonance graphs, morphing and other special vocoding modes and much more. It is optimized to be easy to use, but incredibly versatile for those who want to be really creative.
Instead of having an integrated synth, MVocoder uses an external side-chain, so you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic. And of course, you can have up to 8 surround channels.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3