40-mode Delay Plugin
MTurboDelay is the ultimate delay providing 40 delay plugins in a single beast. That means 40 completely different delay designs inspired by both analog and digital worlds, brought to a whole new level.
One of The Most Important Creative Plugins
A delay is the first tool you probably try when you want to turn something boring into something interesting, lush, mesmerizing... But there are pretty much infinite ways a delay may sound. So we implemented so many of them, that your only problem will be to choose, which you like the most. These are no basic echoes, these are complex algorithms with various numbers of taps, advanced feedback processing from filtering to pitch-shifting and distortion, and much more.
Better than Individual Plugins
So why wouldn't you just buy many delay plugins and choose from them? Well, MTurboDelay will be a way cheaper and faster solution. It will let you switch between them with a single click and we have unified the workflow, so it will take you minutes to get used to each delay. Comparing them is also available with a single click. You will save time and the plugin will let you focus on what's really important - the sound.
A Multiband version MTurboDelayMB is now included!
How about using multiple of these super-powerful delays and process each part of the spectrum with a different one? Or perhaps one delay processing the transients and another processing the sustain? And well, nearly anything you can imagine!
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.