Stereo Imager Plugin
Modern listeners crave extremely tight and punchy sound. MStereoSpread uses psychoacoustics to bring your tracks closer to the listener and make them as wide and tight as physically possible while keeping the sound natural and beautiful.
Unique Stereo Expansion Algorithm
Besides the standard comb-based algorithm, which has several flaws, MStereoSpread provides a unique unbelievably tight-sounding stereo expansion algorithm, which is perfect for just about any audio material and is fully mono-compatible.
Stereo Field Analyzer
An integrated stereoscope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
Does your music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer, and even pitch detector.
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3