Modular Virtual Instrument
MSoundFactoryLE provides all the sounds MSoundFactory comes with, but without access to the edit screen.
MSoundFactory provides hundreds of predefined sounds available via global presets, just as any other instrument. The true marvel however is the categorized system of instruments. An instrument is not just a sound, potentially with a few macro controls. It is an entire "instrument", with lots of settings and its own presets.
Free-For-Life Updates Including New Instruments
As a Melda customer you already know that you get all future versions for free, right? But you also get future instruments for free! We are just not going to try to sell you more stuff all the time like everyone else. MSoundFactory is a platform that gets you a free flow of new sounds.
There may be some commercial instruments in the future, but most of the stuff will be available for you at no additional cost. You can expect electronic synthesized stuff as well as various sampled instruments.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Compare multiple settings
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Mac OS X (10.9 and newer, 64-bit only)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.