MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multi-track spectrum, loudness, and stereo analyzer, and sonogram, which reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily, and with astonishing accuracy. Just put an instance on each track in which you are interested and they automatically find each other and exchange their respective analysis.
Spectrum Analyzer, Sonogram, Collision, Loudness, and Stereo
The plugin is not only extremely easy to use, but it also lets you look into your material in ways not previously possible - multi-track sonogram, collision detector, loudness comparison, and stereo analyzer. Everything you need to analyze your mixes quickly.
Unique Features to Make Your Audio Easily Understandable
Standard analysis can sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution, and deharmonization, you can understand your audio material quickly and reveal those niggling problems that you are looking for.
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3