Whenever you need to add some movement to an otherwise static sound, a filter is one of the first processors to try. MFilter can probably do more than you could imagine a filter would be capable of.
What you see is what you get, without limits
Most filters are just simple parametric equalizers, they just don't tell you that. MFilter doesn't pretend. See exactly what it does right away. Toss in 4 modulators and the only limit is your imagination.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas and much more.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3