MDoubleTracker is a marvelous natural-sounding artificial stereo expander. Need some wide vocals? Or some huge guitars? MDoubleTracker has been designed for just that!
Natural Big Sound, Like the Real Thing
Double tracking is a simple old technique, but it's also hard to get it right and takes a very long time, after all, you need to record things multiple times, then you have the timing problems, and so on. With MDoubleTracker it is as simple as inserting the effect into your DAW. It will do some magic by varying pitch and delays in both left and right channels to get you that big wide sound, with ease and perfect timing. It can be even used in a surround environment.
Good Old Algorithms
MDoubleTracker is based on some pretty old techniques used for decades on some hardware modules such as Eventide H3000. These have been used by high-end producers for decades. Melda just improved them a bit and added additional features, just in case you feel creative.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, AGC, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and Melda's easy-to-use integrated help system.
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.