Multiband Reverb Plugin
Convolution is an essential audio processing technology, capable of recreating extremely realistic reverbs, microphone and box simulations and even simulations of other plugins. MConvolutionMB can do it all with pristine audio quality and amazing flexibility.
File manager with automatic stitching
An integrated file manager displays the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV, FLAC and MP3 files, recognizing multichannel wave files and even combining multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. The length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power.
Integrated reverb and filter generator
Besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate them. This covers selected types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator.
2 impulse responses per band plus modulation
Each band can have 2 IR generators of any type (file, reverb or filter) and using a simple slider you can control the ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
Does your music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer, and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Mac OS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3