Guitar Cabinet Simulator Plugin
MCabinet is a revolutionary cabinet simulator mainly for guitars and bass, but can be a great creative sound design tool as well. Instead of thousands of IR files it lets you focus on the sound itself and gets you a virtually infinite number of cabinets!
Great sound, simple controls, creative results
A cabinet is an essential part of the guitar sound. Professional guitarists are usually either using physical cabinets or bought thousands of impulse response files of these cabinets. In either case, it is an extremely clumsy hit and miss process.
MCabinet is based on statistical analysis of these real cabinets. It lets you start with a profile of thousands of these IRs and start being creative from there. It provides 4 so-called resonators, which can give your new cabinet a unique tonal or resonant character, and 2 wideners, which provide a natural stereo widening and potentially a little ambience. Finally, MCabinet lets you post-process your new cabinet using simple knobs such as flattening or tilt. And there's a dynamic equalizer as a cherry on top, just in case.
Exporting IR is a piece of cake
Just in case you want to use your new cabinet using a hardware amp simulator, which allows loading an IR file, MCabinet can do that with a few clicks.
How about some creative sound design?
MCabinet is mainly designed for guitar and bass cabinets, but it can actually work with just about any kind of sound. You can analyze a profile of any set of samples and see where it gets you. Or you can use a flat profile and exploit the resonators and wideners on any audio you want. It's the creativity that matters these days!
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, AGC, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and Melda's easy-to-use integrated help system.
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.