Multiband Bitcrusher Plugin
MBitFunMB is a serious tool for extreme distortion lovers. It converts the incoming audio into limited fixed-point precision data of 1-16 bits per sample and lets you access each bit with several bit-manipulation operations and finishes the processing with a low-pass filter. All with up to 6 independent frequency bands, 4 modulators.
From light distortion to maximum brutality
Bit-changing the 16th bit you won't do much, but it can still give you that missing character. The true power is however in the brutality that the plugin can apply. 4 processors can mess up any bit, merge them with shifted versions of the same sample, with a delayed sample or even with anything you send through the plugin's side-chain. Limitless creativity and mainly fatal results, fatal to the original audio, not to your songs or system.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and the easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Mac OS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3