Subharmonic Generator Plugin
Modern mixes crave a distinctive tight bass spectrum. MBassador enhances your existing bass content and produces sub-bass frequencies as well. Pristine musical results within a few clicks.
Make Your Bass Audible on Low-End Speakers
Not many people have the access to the studio equipment we use when mixing. That's especially true when it comes to reproducing bass and sub-bass spectrum. The first module in MBassador lets you post-process the bass content so that it is stable and tight and contains higher harmonics so that it is audible even when played on a cheap pair of headphones so many listeners use these days.
Create Deep Sub-Bass so People Can Feel the Music
There's nothing worse than playing your mix on a huge stage with subwoofers just to find out that it's just not powerful and deep at all - because there's no sub-bass content. The problem is, it's almost impossible to actually record sub-bass, because not only it rarely exists in nature, most microphones are just unable to record it. But MBassador can generate it from your existing bass, in a tight precise, and musical way.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3