Phase Alignment Plugin
Phase cancellation occurs whenever you record anything with more than one microphone. Some people ignore it and keep the tracks dull, some manually search for delays, and others let MAutoAlign do the job for them automatically and move on to the next activity.
Extremely Easy to Use
MAutoAlign finds the ideal delays and polarity inversions automatically. Just put an instance on each track that you want to fix and click a button. Absolutely no complicated routing or side-chaining is needed. MAutoAlign will find all other instances of itself automatically.
Completely Transparent Processing
By default, the plugin only delays each track and possibly inverts the polarity of some of them. But no filtering is done, nothing that would alter the signal in any way. You can expect pristine audio quality with improved attack and minimum phasing problems.
Spectral Phase Compensation
Since version 11.02 MAutoAlign performs something previously unimaginable - it actually fixes the phase for each frequency in all tracks, if you ask it to. During the analysis, it now not only estimates the ideal delays and polarity but also the ideal phase rotation to minimize cancellations. This means it can compensate for phase differences caused by the 3D nature of the instruments being recorded, by the microphones and other recording equipment, and even processing you perform before MAutoAlign. So now you can actually equalize the tracks without worrying about phase cancellations!
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, and the easy-to-use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 8 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3