McDSP Revolver V7
Convolution Reverb Plugin
Revolver is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other.
It provides total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
Revolver provides the most compelling impulse library to date, with hundreds of sounds from rare holy grail out of production reverbs and acoustic spaces.
Additional acoustic spaces and outboard gear can be modeled in a few minutes with Revolver and the Revolver impulse response tools.
Two separately programmable delay lines are available in Revolver with delay times up to 3 seconds.
The Delay 1 and Delay 2 lines may be inserted in a variety of ways as determined by the Flow Page.
Revolver comes with a 3-band parametric EQ that can be inserted in one of several signal path locations.
The Q for each band is gain dependent, getting narrower as the band gain is increased.
The output of the reverb engine is sent through a three-band cross over, and the reverb decay of each band's output is adjusted as a percentage of its original length.
- Huge preset library containing out of production reverbs, rare vintage reverbs, and acoustic spaces
- Total impulse response manipulation
- Pre-delay (positive or negative)
- Two-band dedicated reverb EQ
- Three-band routable EQ
- Two sync-able delay lines
- Flexible signal routing system
- Tools for creating custom impulse responses
- Reverb decay crossover network
- Double precision processing
- Low and zero latency mode
- Mono and stereo versions
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, and VST3