McDSP ML8000 Advanced Limiter V7
Brickwall & Multiband Active Limiter Plugin
The ML8000 Advanced Limiter is the next generation of limiter technology, using two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment.
Visual feedback, multiple metering sources, and an intuitive user interface make the ML8000 an easy choice for the audio professional.
Enter the mastering limiter, a device capable of achieving transparent results and insuring such an output ceiling is never exceeded.
The ML8000 was designed with this primary application in mind, and can readily suit many musical genres.
The ML8000 can setup a maximum output level on a variety of busses, and add subjectively suitable effects to those groups using the Knee, Mode, and Release controls.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee, and Mode controls
- Snap function instantly sets multi-band thresholds to signal levels
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license