McDSP Channel G V7
Channel Strip, EQ, and Dynamics Plugins
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks.
Channel G is three plug-ins: G Dynamics, G Equalizer, and G Console.
The Channel G user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid S1, S4, and S6 control surfaces, the D-Control and D-Command legacy control surfaces, as well as the S6L live sound consoles.
Placing an Expander/Gate on every track, while not necessary, can be a quick and effective way of removing low-level noise in the entire mix.
Often in music production, heavy compression is used to enhance the sound of the recorded drum kit.
Such effects can be easily achieved with the Compressor/Limiter section.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full-featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Sidechain support
- Collection of presets from award-winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
New Features in V7
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license
- High definition updated user interfaces
- Zero Latency Algorithms
- Double Precision Processing
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license