McDSP Channel G V7
Channel Strip, EQ, and Dynamics Plugins
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks.
Channel G is three plug-ins: G Dynamics, G Equalizer, and G Console.
The Channel G user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid S1, S4, and S6 control surfaces, the D-Control and D-Command legacy control surfaces, as well as the S6L live sound consoles.
Placing an Expander/Gate on every track, while not necessary, can be a quick and effective way of removing low-level noise in the entire mix.
Often in music production, heavy compression is used to enhance the sound of the recorded drum kit.
Such effects can be easily achieved with the Compressor/Limiter section.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full-featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Sidechain support
- Collection of presets from award-winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
New Features in V7
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license
- High definition updated user interfaces
- Zero Latency Algorithms
- Double Precision Processing
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.