McDSP 4040 Retro Limiter V7
Analog-modeled Limiter Plugin
The 4040 Retro Limiter combines a look-ahead brick wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage.
All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of 'classics' that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
New Features in V7
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license
- High definition updated user interfaces
- Zero Latency Algorithms
- Double Precision Processing
- Addition of Phase buttons on all Classic Pack plug-ins
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license