Mathew Lane StereoDelta 2
Simple Spatial Processor Plugin
StereoDelta is an easy-to-use spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in, with one powerful knob to control your stereo image. From true mono to three-dimensional width, StereoDelta always maintains a natural sound thanks to DrMS technology inside.
Some might find the power of critically acclaimed DrMS a bit overwhelming, this is where StereoDelta comes in: One knob controls several parameters of the advanced DrMS algorithm inside at once. Well-chosen internal parameter combinations make StereoDelta a flexible and creative tool for instant high-quality useful and unique results.
StereoDelta's single control knob goes from true mono fold-down (save all stereo info into mono!) at the left of its range, over your original stereo at 12 o'clock, into 3D expanded stereo to the right.
StereoDelta's DrMS style widening does not only make your soundstage wider, but also deeper, more open, more real. And always with the confidence of mono compatibility.
- MacOS 10.7 - 11 Big Sur
- Compatible with Apple Silicon via Rosetta 2
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Each license includes 2 activations
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.