Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2
Mix Referencing Plugin
REFERENCE helps you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite music. It does this by giving you the tools and insights you need to get your productions sounding more like your reference tracks. This page will explain the features and show you how to get the most value from this incredibly powerful plugin.
- Compare your mix or master to up to 12 reference tracks and create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison and for making informed decisions on how to shape your sound.
- Visual and actionable insights to make matching the true peak, loudness, EQ balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks easier than ever.
- Includes an additional source plugin called REFSEND that allows you to bypass entire FX chains to make loudness-matched A/B comparisons.
- A great investment in yourself! REFERENCE customers often say this is their most-used plugin. Keep REFERENCE open during your sessions to help you efficiently create pro-sounding music.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3