Mastering The Mix LEVELS
Identify technical issues in your mix
Ever felt that your music could have sounded better? There are so many technical details to focus on when mixing and mastering that mistakes are common. LEVELS has presets for CD, Club, Streaming, YouTube and more to help you make sure your music sounds great wherever its heard.
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don't clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyze perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualize stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- 'DR' Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
EBU R128 compliant loudness range meter to monitor the difference in loudness between the various sections in your track.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host
Activation can be used on two machines and deactivated/moved at any time.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3