Martinic Scanner Vibrato
The newly updated Scanner Vibrato is a virtual effect plugin that precisely recreates the scanner-vibrato effect from the legendary tonewheel organ we all love.
Now improved with Martinic's trademarked ACE modeling technique.
Scanner Vibrato is modelled closely on the original scanner-vibrato, so it offers the same features (and flaws), perfectly preserving the character of the original effect.
However, Scanner Vibrato is more flexible; you can adjust the rate, depth, and even stereo width.
And best of all, you can apply Scanner Vibrato not only to organ sounds, but also to guitar, synthesizer, or whatever sound you like.
The original scanner-vibrato was developed in the 1940s, and was an analog, electromechanical device, consisting of an analog delay line and a mechanical rotor ("scanner").
The rotor was driven by the organ's internal motor, and therefore its rate was fixed at about 6.9 Hz.
The original scanner-vibrato could produce both chorus and vibrato effects, and it offered three depth presets.
- Chorus/vibrato effect unit from well-known tonewheel organ
- Improved ACE technique model
- Original C-1/C-2/C-3/V-1/V-2/V-3 depth/mix settings
- Adjustable rate, depth, and mix
- Optional stereo width with separate left/right rates
- 16 presets, from classic chorus/vibrato to rotary-like effects
- Tempo sync
- Output volume control
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AU and VST2