Martinic Lem Echo Music
Tape Delay Plugin
The Lem Echo Music plugin recreates the nostalgic tones of the vintage Italian tape delay effect from Lem.
Martinic's authentic emulation simulates the classic sound of three playheads on one strip of tape, with all the wonderful wow, flutter, and degradation of the original.
They have has also added enhanced features not found on the original effect, to make this plugin even more customizable when crafting your sound.
- Incredibly accurate emulation of an original physical Lem Echo Music tape delay machine.
- Same tape delay as in Elka Panther plug-in
- 3 playheads at 80 ms, 210 ms, and 330 ms
- 7 delay tap combinations
- Total tape loop length 9.5 s
- Authentic wow and flutter
- Wet mix and feedback controls
- 2-channel mixer with bass/treble tone controls
- Vintage VU meter
- Tape age control
- Same reverb as in Elka Panther plug-in
- Stereo mode with pan controls
- Master volume control
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel CPU
AU and VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.