Martinic AX Chorus
Stereo Chorus Plugin
The Martinic AX Chorus is a unique chorus that adds instant analog character to your production.
It includes options for mono or stereo operation in addition to models of both the AX60 and AX73 analog chorus effects.
With 3-band EQ and tempo sync with your DAW, it's incredibly flexible for shaping the perfect sound and adding warmth to any track.
The AX Chorus is based on the ACE modeled MN3009 Bucket Brigade (BBD) chip found in both the AX73 and AX60 synthesizers.
Martinic developed the plugin with the chorus 100% the same as the mono input versions found in the original synthesizers, then added the option of making it a stereo effect.
As Akai never released the chorus as a separate effect, Martinic envisioned how it could have looked in the 1980s, and have included both the AX73 and AX60 chorus effects in one unit.
- Accurate emulation of analog BBD chorus
- Includes two different models: AX73 and AX60
- Adjustable chorus rate ranging from 0.01 to 20 Hz
- Optional host tempo sync from 16 bars to 1/64 note
- Adjustable chorus mix ranging from 0% to 100%
- Optional 3-band EQ for shaping chorus signal
- Stereo input and processing
- Stereo Width adjustment
- Output volume control
- Includes 16 presets
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
AU and VST2 only