Martinic AX Chorus
Stereo Chorus Plugin
The Martinic AX Chorus is a unique chorus that adds instant analog character to your production.
It includes options for mono or stereo operation in addition to models of both the AX60 and AX73 analog chorus effects.
With 3-band EQ and tempo sync with your DAW, it's incredibly flexible for shaping the perfect sound and adding warmth to any track.
The AX Chorus is based on the ACE modeled MN3009 Bucket Brigade (BBD) chip found in both the AX73 and AX60 synthesizers.
Martinic developed the plugin with the chorus 100% the same as the mono input versions found in the original synthesizers, then added the option of making it a stereo effect.
As Akai never released the chorus as a separate effect, Martinic envisioned how it could have looked in the 1980s, and have included both the AX73 and AX60 chorus effects in one unit.
- Accurate emulation of analog BBD chorus
- Includes two different models: AX73 and AX60
- Adjustable chorus rate ranging from 0.01 to 20 Hz
- Optional host tempo sync from 16 bars to 1/64 note
- Adjustable chorus mix ranging from 0% to 100%
- Optional 3-band EQ for shaping chorus signal
- Stereo input and processing
- Stereo Width adjustment
- Output volume control
- Includes 16 presets
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
AU and VST2 only
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.