Kuassa Kratos 2 Maximizer
Limiter/Loudness Maximizer Plugin
The latest update of Kuassa’s ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer plugin: Kratos 2 Maximizer, featuring the new Adaptive Mode for Attack and Release parameters, dithering section, up to 4x oversampling, Latency Compensation toggle, and completely redesigned graphics.
The original Kratos Maximizer VST / Format-AU plugin serves its sole purpose to simply make your mix music LOUD right at your fingertips. Now you can polish your final mix further into perfection while still preserving the familiar solid workflow of Kuassa plugin to safely increase perceived loudness without sacrificing sound quality in music Format-AUdio mastering in the most natural way possible: Crank the Maximize knob, tune the unique Texture knob to taste, tweak Attack and Release for tighter or loose response, then adjust the Knee for harder / smoother limiting action.
- Transparent, precision limiting / loudness maximizing
- Unique Texture knob for smooth or harder character
- Attack and Release parameter with the new adaptive option
- Latency Compensation toggle, supported by most DAW
- 3 dithering options with 3 modes of bit depth to accommodate a wide range of mastering needs
- Up to 4x oversampling mode
- Compact user interface, straightforward workflow
- Support up to 96 kHz Sample Rate