Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb
Reverb FX Pedal Plugin
Reverb FX Engine
Don’t let the 4 knob parameters fool you! With only those, you can easily transform your sound from a subtle roomy ambience to epic goodness.
Waves, Clouds, Sun, Lights, Ambience, Space, Epic.
Efektor RV3604 Reverb includes 5 types of versatile guitar pedal effect reverbs, made for great recordings. RV3604 uses simpler controls for your roomy ambience, surfboard crashing waves, far-reaching space, sun-over-the-clouds moments and holy-lights-from-the-sky epicness.
The most commonly used effect on every source of every recording. Found on small practice amps to big touring amps, on stompbox pedal effects to large studio rack units. Its usage is somewhat tricky, but it could be the fine border of a professional recording and a beginner's work. Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance, and also to build emotion to the listener. It gives ambience, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.
Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings:
- Room: Tight and fat roomy sound
- Hall: Big and wide concert space
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric reverb, created by pitch-shifting the reverb tails
- Epic sound quality with simplified controls. Dial fewer parameters and get great results instantly.
- Separate Wet and Dry controls
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate
- CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only)
- Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software.