Kuassa Efektor DL3606 Delay
Delay FX Pedal Plugin
Delay FX Engine
Brings five most desirable types of delay pedal effect software to your DAW, complete with modulation parameter to add life and movement to the repeats or echoes.
Delay is probably one of the most essential effects in audio effect processing, even before widely used in music. It all started in the 1940s, where studio engineers utilized multiple tape machines to create repeats of a signal for creative uses. Along with the advancement of technology, this particular kind of effect is still developed continuously with more features, new sounds, and modern routing possibilities. On the other hand, many players still seek classic delay sounds that can be heard on a great number of timeless records.
In the path to complete our line of Efektor pedal effects software, Kuassa presents the Efektor DL3606 Delay. Efektor DL3606 brings five most desirable types of delay effect audio plugins to your DAW, complete with modulation parameter to add life and movement to the repeats or echoes.
Started from utilizing multiple tape recorders, oil can electrostatic units, portable tape delay machines, to rack units and compact delay pedals; Kuassa Efektor DL3606 Delay provides 5 types of delay pedal effects software at your disposal:
- Digital: Clean and clear, with a wide frequency range.
- Analog: Dark and mushy, inspired by the bucket brigade delay pedals
- Lo-Fi: Grainy and dirty, lower bitrate with a reduced frequency range
- Tape: Simulated the warm and lush sound of vintage tape units
- Reverse: Repeats the signal backward for ethereal and ambient effect
- 5 popular delay types
- Modulation section with individual Rate and Depth controls
- Separate Wet and Dry controls
- BPM sync
- Photorealistic graphics for a lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.