Kuassa Efektor Distortion Bundle
Overdrive, Distortion & Fuzz Pedal Plugins
Originally modeled after 30 kinds of the most sought-after distortion, overdrive, and fuzz FX pedals. Kuassa picked the best of them, then narrowed down all of them into these devices: DS3603, FZ3603, and OD3603. All the varying parameters are streamlined into a uniform 3 knob parameters plus 1 dry-wet knob, to cover every tone which are essentials for any guitarists (even synth-players). This first series of EFEKTOR features three designed and modeled after legendary distortion, fuzz, and overdrive effect pedals which shapes the diverse sound of Rock music across different genre and era: DS3603 Distortion, FZ3603 Fuzz, and OD3603 Overdrive. Each will pack 5 different effect models to cover various tonal characteristics sought-after by guitarists.
Back in the early days of electric guitars and amplification, guitar players didn't care if their guitar sound were altered to 'breaking' by the very limit of their amps. They pushed the gain on their amps for just one thing LOUD. It resulted in crunchy saturated sound, added sustain, raw, but responded very well to the dynamics of the playing.
Straight rock 'n' roll in a box, you can choose from five models of overdrive:
- Blues Overdrive: imitates overdriven British amps.
- Boutique Overdrive: custom-made overdrive, sounds fat and dynamic.
- Mad Overdrive: hard, thick and retains the dynamic of your playing.
- Modern Overdrive: a new model of overdrive that can be pushed into dense distortion.
- Pro Overdrive: warm and tight, the classic screamer sound.
This DS3603 DISTORTION clips the input signal by increasing the signal to maximum overload. Adding musical harmonics and overtones while still maintains the characteristics of the original sound, or not. You choose.
For heavy metal guitars or abrasive and pounding industrial drums, choose from five types of distortion:
- Lead Distortion: ringing mids for screaming leads
- Heavy Distortion: penetrates from mild to heavy
- Metal Distortion: dark and thick, the solid metal gear
- Classic Distortion: singing leads and rockin' hard
- Pro Distortion: fat and sharp edge for your tone
- Five types of effects in every unit.
- Independent Gain, Tone, and Output volume controls.
- A/B compare buttons.
- Dry-Wet control.
- Up to 8x oversampling.