Kuassa Amplifikation Rectifor
Guitar Amp Simulator Plugin
Speaking about guitar amplifiers, there is one name that is highly regarded as the staple of high gain tone: Mesa/Boogie.
Historically renowned as the first boutique guitar amplifiers, Mesa/Boogie changed the face of music with their rectifier design.
This amp is not only known for a single sound character but it delivers a wide range of tones- from rounded jazzy cleans, warm crunch, biting overdrive, and thick high gain distortion.
What was interesting about the rectifier series was how players of heavy music such as Tool, Soundgarden, Incubus, HIM, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, System of A Down, and countless others adopted the boogie tone.
It's probably safe to say that Mesa/Boogie had a big contribution to the evolution of the music scene since the release of Dual and Triple Rectifier in the early '90s.
- 3 channels: Raw, Vintage, and Modern
- 3 types: Clean, Raw, and Aggressive
- NEW! Resizable window
- NEW! Many improvements for the user interface
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Mesa Boogie cabinets
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD421, Sennheiser MD441, Shure KSM 353, Royer 121, AKG C414, Neumann TLM103
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- Straightforward and easy-to-use interface
- Supports up to 8x Oversampling
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone