Krotos Dehumaniser Simple Monsters
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is the fastest and easiest way to create extreme vocal effects for movies, music, games, and animation.
Struggling to create terrifying monster sounds or extreme metal vocals with ease and simplicity? Maybe you just want to record angry animal sounds without the risk? Or perhaps you'd like to add a unique edge to your vocal production without using loads of different plugins?
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is your solution.
Unleash the Beast in your game audio, post-production, or music project!
- Create totally unique vocal effects for your project - ideal for adding a dark and experimental edge to your music production
- Design creature and monster sounds super quick - perfect for sound designers, animators, and games designers
- Design characters and unusual dialogue effects with ease – the ideal solution for voice artists looking to make an impact
- Process any sample or instrument with Simple Monsters to mangle and distort in totally original ways – works well with drums.
- Control remotely with TouchOSC integration – Take control of parameters from your iOS or Android device while you perform!
Dream up Your Vocalisations in A Matter of Seconds
Simple Monsters takes a simplified design approach to Dehumaniser 2's technology, packing it into a simple but powerful user interface. Using only a collection of sliders and assignable X/Y pads, a huge variety of sounds can be coaxed from the plugin to create realistic monsters in a matter of seconds.
Get Started with Presets
Simple Monster's starter presets are organized into "Dialogue", "Sci-fi", "Growls and Roars" libraries.
Whether you're making a gremlin or a god, our presets are designed to provide inspiration and cut setup time out of your workflow!
- 36 presets
- 5 dynamic parameters
- 6 sliders / 2 XY Pads
- Multiple FX modules 'under the hood' of the plugin
- 48 animal sounds to use the Scrubbing Convolution Module
Generate and Perform Directly Into Your Project, Instantly and Easily
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing function allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any sort of monster
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximize responsiveness during performance
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 10 or above
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Dehumaniser Simple Monsters can only be activated on one computer at a time
AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Reaper