Krotos Dehumaniser Simple Monsters
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is the fastest and easiest way to create extreme vocal effects for movies, music, games, and animation.
Struggling to create terrifying monster sounds or extreme metal vocals with ease and simplicity? Maybe you just want to record angry animal sounds without the risk? Or perhaps you'd like to add a unique edge to your vocal production without using loads of different plugins?
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is your solution.
Unleash the Beast in your game audio, post-production, or music project!
- Create totally unique vocal effects for your project - ideal for adding a dark and experimental edge to your music production
- Design creature and monster sounds super quick - perfect for sound designers, animators, and games designers
- Design characters and unusual dialogue effects with ease – the ideal solution for voice artists looking to make an impact
- Process any sample or instrument with Simple Monsters to mangle and distort in totally original ways – works well with drums.
- Control remotely with TouchOSC integration – Take control of parameters from your iOS or Android device while you perform!
Dream up Your Vocalisations in A Matter of Seconds
Simple Monsters takes a simplified design approach to Dehumaniser 2's technology, packing it into a simple but powerful user interface. Using only a collection of sliders and assignable X/Y pads, a huge variety of sounds can be coaxed from the plugin to create realistic monsters in a matter of seconds.
Get Started with Presets
Simple Monster's starter presets are organized into "Dialogue", "Sci-fi", "Growls and Roars" libraries.
Whether you're making a gremlin or a god, our presets are designed to provide inspiration and cut setup time out of your workflow!
- 36 presets
- 5 dynamic parameters
- 6 sliders / 2 XY Pads
- Multiple FX modules 'under the hood' of the plugin
- 48 animal sounds to use the Scrubbing Convolution Module
Generate and Perform Directly Into Your Project, Instantly and Easily
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing function allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any sort of monster
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximize responsiveness during performance
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 10 or above
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Dehumaniser Simple Monsters can only be activated on one computer at a time
AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Reaper
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.