Korneff Audio Micro Digital Reverberator
'80s Digital Reverb Plugin
Nerdy. Easy. Super Cool.
The Micro Digital Reverberator combines killer reverb and delay effects with a super-friendly user interface and controls. Pop it on an insert, pick a preset, and go. Drums? Vocals? Synths? Guitars? This little plugin has you covered.
Our MDR has the sounds of the first generations of budget reverbs that took over project studios in the late 1980s. In a few years, these units were commonplace in major recording studios and all over many of your favorite records.
Don’t let the simple interface fool you: this thing sounds amazing, with tight small rooms, huge plates and halls, gates and reverse reverbs, and some effects that can only be found on the MDR.
Machine 1 is a simulation of a very popular 16 bit, 1/3 rack size digital reverberator that was introduced in 1986. Although it has a limited amount of sounds, they are carefully designed and sound great. You still see this unit in guitar racks and studios all over the world.
Machine 2 is a simulation of the second-generation, full-rack size digital reverberator. This unit has lots of presets, lots of useful sounds, and some one-off special effects which can only be found on this particular unit.
Nerdy on the Back Side
The Micro Digital Reverberator has a few tweaks on the other side that let you craft frequency response, oversampling, and GUI performance. There’s also a super-effective stereo widener tucked in back there, for those times you want the effect all around the music and the listener.
- MacOS 10.7 Lion or higher (10.14 Mojave or higher recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Intel or AMD CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine, iLok Dongle, and iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
- 64-bit host DAW software
AAX Native, AU, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
- Includes 4 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST3 ( all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.