Karanyi Sounds Continuo
Cinematic Guitar Texture Designer for Kontakt Full
Continuo is a complex-sounding cinematic texture designer tool based on electric guitars for creating endless pads, unusual soundscapes, characteristic atmospheres, and experimental sublayers especially for film, video games, and electronic music.
This is the first release of our cinematic series with our brand new, easy-to-use Layer Designer Engine where you can edit, modulate, and mix up to 4 individual Instrument Modules at the same time. Continuo is created in collaboration with the multi-instrumentalist, electronic music producer & composer IAMYANK.
Your continuous journey starts now.
- 18 extra-long guitar sample modules with rare sound setups: raw sounding Fender guitar textures with a lot of fortuitousness
- Bowed, tremolos, vibratos, beaten (with a wooden stick) techniques and a 300x stretched guitar patch
- Super large reverbs recorded through Eventide & Strymon effect processors
- Equipment used: UA1176, Roland Dimension D, Studer A800, Pultec EQP-1, UAD RAW, Strymon Deco / BigSky, Eventide Blackhole
- New Layer Designer Engine with an inspiring, super clean interface
- 60+ Factory & Artist presets
- Over 80 controls on a simplified GUI
- Run up to 4 Sound Modules at the same time
- 8 LFO Modulation presets / Module
- 4 EQ presets / Module
- 2 effects / Module + 2 Send effects
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter
- 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
- 2.5 GB lossless compressed size (3.5 GB original size)
Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or above required
Free Kontakt Player not supported