Karanyi Sounds Budapest Abstract Marimba
Marimba & Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Contemporary sounding Budapest Abstract Marimba designed for creating fast sequences and inspiring tremolo beds for contemporary sound production. Unlike traditional marimba libraries, we focused on transient rich, bright sounds and we also added some synth and ambience sublayers to fit in any genre from electronic, jazz to film score.
- 6 different hit & tremolo instruments played with soft, medium, hard sticks, hands, and brush
- 4 velocity layers from pianissimo to forte
- 6 octaves / instruments
- Brand new Engine: 17 GUI controls including Instrument Switch, Attack-Decay Control, Room Mix adjustment, EQ presets, Tape, Chorus, Reverb and Master Compressor
- Recorded with 2 x AT35 (Mid Mix) + Shure SM57 (Close Mix) on Universal Audio Apollo X
- All GUI elements are MIDI learnable
- 15 extra analog synthesizer sublayers sampled from various Oberheim & Dave Smith synthesizers
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or above.
Free Kontakt Player is not supported.